Title: Healthcare Recruiter
Department: Human Resources
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, TX
This full-life cycle recruitment role works to deliver highly qualified candidates by identifying, engaging, and delivering a high caliber pipeline while meeting aggressive hiring goals within a specified territory. This positions is responsible for direct sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates for assigned positions by leveraging various recruiting tools.
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401k w/ company match
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time-off
- Professional development reimbursement
Job Function & Responsibilities:
- Post openings on appropriate job boards, websites, and professional organizations
- Sourcing for positions by leveraging multiple recruiting tools to build up talent pipeline
- Conduct phone interviews for assigned positions
- Schedule interviews with hiring team
- Coordinate offer and on-boarding process - including extending offers, closing candidates, generating offer letters, and ensuring paperwork is in place
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years in a healthcare recruiting role.
- Experience recruiting mid-level providers preferred
- Self-directed and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize job openings and handle multiple deadlines
- Strong interviewing skills
- Strong relationship management skills
RediClinic is a leader in the retail health industry and a subsidiary of Rite Aid Corporation, a Fortune 500 Company. RediClinic has almost 100 clinic locations in Texas, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington and Virginia! We partner with some of the nations leading Healthcare systems such as Memorial Hermann Health, Hackensack Meridian Health, Seton Healthcare, MultiCare Health and several more.
Our corporate office is located in the Greenway Plaza area near the Galleria.
RediClinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
Our short application process takes less than 5 minutes with your phone, tablet or computer.