Great Healthcare, Great Experience … Great Company
A true pioneer in retail-based “convenient care” clinics, RediClinic opened its first clinic in 2005 in Houston, Texas.
With the 2014 acquisition by the Rite Aid Corporation – one of the nation’s leading drugstore chains – we have treated more than two million patients and have grown to nearly 100 RediClinic's.
RediClinic's are conveniently located inside select Rite Aid Pharmacies and H-E-B grocery stores in the communities where our patients live!
Our clinics are located in the greater metro areas of:
- San Antonio
- Washington D.C
- New Jersey
As a Rediclinic clinician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant, you will joining an exciting care team to deliver care to acute/episodic patients as well as provide a broad range of preventive and wellness services including:
- Health screenings
- Medical tests
- Physical exams
RediClinic is proud to be the only retail operator to have medical affiliations with the leading healthcare systems. These key partnerships give our clinical teams a direct relationship with local physicians for support, and the ability to refer patients within the health systems.
RediClinic strives to attract and retain the top professionals in the healthcare industry with the help of a robust benefits package! Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy if you join RediClinic:
- Healthcare Coverage – Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug plans available
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Pre-tax deductions to pay for non-reimbursable health and dependent care expenses
- Retirement Plan – Employer matching plan available
- Professional Development – $1,500 per year (pro-rated) plus additional PTO hours to be used towards approved continuing education credits for Clinicians.
- Personal Time Off (PTO) – Vacation time and select paid holidays
- Basic Life Insurance – Employer provides for one times annual base salary
- Disability –Optional Short and Long Term Disability available
- Employee Assistance Plan – To ensure a balanced professional career and home life
- Medical Malpractice Insurance – Employer paid medical incident coverage for Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and other healthcare professionals
- Supplemental Benefits – Hospital Indemnity, Supplemental Accident and Critical Illness plans are available
- RediClinic Referral Reward – Cash awards for referring qualified applicants who become employed