If you are a Family Nurse Practitioner or Certified Medical Assistant who has a passion for contributing to your community by providing easier access to high-quality, affordable healthcare, we would like to talk to you about joining the RediClinic team! By joining our team, you will have more independence than you would have in other practice settings, while still having a strong operational and clinical support system of Nurse Practitioners and Medical Assistants, as well as Physicians who provide oversight. RediClinic offers a variety of career opportunities, as well as excellent compensation and attractive benefit packages.
- Independent practice
- Professional development
- Clinical and operational support system
- Flexible scheduling / Respect for work-life balance
- Employee & family member discounts
RediClinic strives to attract and retain the top professionals in the healthcare industry with the help of a robust benefits package! Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy if you join RediClinic:
- Healthcare Coverage – Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug plans available
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Pre-tax deductions to pay for non-reimbursable health and dependent care expenses
- Retirement Plan – Employer matching plan available
- Basic Life Insurance – Employer provides for one times annual base salary
- Personal Time Off (PTO) – Vacation time and select paid holidays
- Disability –Optional Short and Long Term Disability available
- Employee Assistance Plan – To ensure a balanced professional career and home life
- Medical Malpractice Insurance – Employer paid medical incident coverage for Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and other healthcare professionals
- RediClinic Referral Reward – Cash awards for referring qualified applicants who become employed
- Professional Development – $1,500 per year (pro-rated) plus additional PTO hours to be used towards approved continuing education credits for Clinicians.
- Supplemental Benefits – Hospital Indemnity, Supplemental Accident and Critical Illness plans are available
- Miscellaneous – Employee Assistance Program, Employee Work/Life balance, free parking
A Pioneer in "Convenient Care"
RediClinic is a pioneer in retail-based “convenient care” clinics. We opened our first clinic in 2005, and have successfully treated more than 2,000,000 patients. As one of our licensed clinicians, you will provide acute/episodic care and a broad range of preventive services, including health screenings, medical tests, immunizations and physical exams. While we run RediClinic like a small company with an emphasis on teamwork and community, RediClinic is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rite Aid Corporation, one of the nation’s largest drug chains with nearly 4,600 stores. In addition to operating clinics in H-E-B stores, RediClinic is currently opening clinics in select Rite Aid Pharmacies and intends to partner with other retailers in markets in which Rite Aid does not operate. Rite Aid’s backing gives us a national platform and access to the resources of a $25.5 billion company.